KEF Ci200TRb Subwoofer
Please call our store to purchase:
Ci200TRb Shallow Depth Subwoofer Round
Boasting a formidable 200mm (8in.) subwoofer incarnation of our ultra-thin T Series woofer driver, the Ci200TRb opens up new possibilities for enjoying KEF’s uncompromised sound quality where installation space is at a premium.
Requiring less than 59mm (2 3/8 in.) of mounting depth, the Ci200TRb fits snugly in very narrow ceiling or wall spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today’s luxury high-rise apartments or your music system.
When used in passive mode, the Ci200TRb adds impressive depth of bass when matched with our Ci160TR round or Ci160TS square speakers. In active mode, powered by KEF’s KASA500 System Amplifier, the Ci200TRb delivers thunderous output expected from a subwoofer in today’s dynamic home theaters.
Fast and Easy to Install
KEF's Ci loudspeaker design makes them so quick and easy to install that once the wire is run and the hole is cut in your wall or ceiling you can be listening to music in less than two minutes.
- 59mm (2 3/8in.) mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-slim 200mm (8in.) subwoofer unit with excellent bass extension
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg
- Can be used as mono or stereo subwoofer
- Can be used in passive mode with internal crossover or active mode with KEF’s KASA500 System Amplifier
- Weather Resistant
- IP64 Certified
|Nominal Impedance||2 x 8Ω - Stereo Mode
16Ω - Mono Mode
|Sensitivity||87dB (2.83V/ 1m)|
|Frequency Response||42Hz-120Hz - Passive
32Hz-120Hz - With Kasa500
|Drive Units||LF: 200mm (8 in.)|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||10-125W - Passive
KASA500 - With Kasa500
|Product Internal Dimensions||Diameter: 290 mm (11.42 in.)
Depth: 63mm (2.48 in.)
(H x W x D)
|H x W: 240mm (9.45 in.)|
|Mounting Depth From Surface||59mm (2.32 in.)|
|Optional Rough In Frame||RIF200R|
|Optional Rear Enclosure||RNC200R|
|Net Weight||1.7kg (3.75 lbs)|
** KEF reserves the right, in line with continuing research and development, to amend or change specifications. E&OE. **