Please call our store to purchase:
CiTR-SM Stereo to Mono Adaptor
The CiTR-SM takes the separate left and right channels from the output of a stereo amplifier and combines them so they will playback into virtually any single speaker, with no compromise to the electronics, speaker or musical signal.
Often times in a stereo music distribution system there is a room in which there is space to locate only a single speaker. This usually happens in smaller rooms such as bathrooms where space in the ceiling is used for lights and air vents. If a single normal speaker were utilized then it would be possible to play back only the left or right channel, not the entire stereo signal. KEF has a clever solution to this problem, the CiTR-SM.
- 30 watts power handling
- Combines two channels to play through a single loudspeaker with no compromise
- Works with any speaker form factor
- Can be located behind the speaker or at the equipment location
- Ideal for use in small rooms where there is space for only one speaker
- Perfect for simple audio distribution systems in small to midsize retail shops