Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Series Euphoria Interconnects (Level 3)
$3,495.00 – $7,545.00
EUPHORIA sets the bar with our most advanced Level 3 UEF Matrix Shielding and is the only Atmosphere X interconnect to include an SR Ground Plane as found in Galileo UEF Series Cables and our Limited Edition SR25 power cord for the lowest noise floor possible. EUPHORIA’s geometry is closely related to Galileo UEF making it the most complex in the Atmosphere X lineup with 4 x Discreet Airstring geometries for RCA, and 8 x Twin Conductor Airstring geometries for XLR handmade in our California factory. EUPHORIA builds on EXCITE’s system matching versatility with the addition of a BLUE UEF Filter for more detailed sound with air, to the RED UEF filter’s warmth and liquidity. Simply listen to EUPHORIA interconnects in your system with the RED and then with the BLUE filter selecting the option that creates music in your system. As with all Atmosphere X cables, EUPHORIA is conditioned with a new process to enhance out of the box musicality with increased lifetime performance along with UEF resonator technology both of which were first developed for our amazing BLUE fuses. And of course EUPHORIA is Quantum Tunneled on our 1,000,000 volt Tesla Coil for enhanced holographic realism and clarity.
UEF Matrix Shield with Graphene
Atmosphere X began when we started exploring ways to improve our UEF Shielding by applying UEF Technology first developed for our BLUE Fuses to Atmosphere Series cables. By placing UEF Tech in a grid pattern on the shields of Atmosphere cables we were able to dramatically lower the noise floor with a surprising increase in musicality or the subjective enjoyment of music. We then began a painstaking double-blind 6-month trial where we would listen to seemingly identical cables marked with random alphanumeric codes to conceal differing patterns of UEF Tech inside each prototype cable and record which options elicited the strongest responses among a control group of listeners. By gauging actual emotional response, we were able to isolate grid patterns that better conveyed the essence of music. We would then build on these patterns to find additional patterns that performed better than the last. In this way, our latest shielding technology is highly evolved from anything we have ever done before with each shield pattern selected for its ability to not only lower a cable’s noise floor but to also convey a greater sense of musical enjoyment. The net result is the most advanced shielding technology we have ever developed with each model in the Atmosphere X Series gaining a special shielding pattern that best compliments the geometries of ALIVE, EXCITE and EUPHORIA.
Filter noise, feel the music.
Atmosphere X Euphoria interconnects and speaker cables integrate the same Patent-Pending UEF Cell technology used in our Flagship Galileo UEF series. Within Carbon Fiber enclosures, these Unified Energy Field Cells are comprised of precious metal foils with Teflon and Japanese Silk dielectrics. UEF components, including Graphene, are applied directly to the signal and shields, lowering the noise floor and allowing the musical information to move through the cable unimpeded by spurious interference and signal reflections. The result is music that is uncompressed, visceral, and live.
Red and Blue Tuning Bullets Included
Atmosphere X Excite (Level 2) provides the RED UEF Tuning module while Atmosphere X Euphoria (Level 3) comes equipped with both the RED and BLUE UEF Tuning Modules.
RED Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
BLUE Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
Atmosphere X Euphoria Interconnects Specifications:
2 each Tricon 4th Gen:
- Silver Matrix: Monocrystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Ground Plane Technology
- Listening tests performed for signal direction before build
4 each Silver Air String cables:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- 4 separate conductors RCA / 8 separate conductors XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Level 3 OTSP UEF Cell Filtration
- Hand crafted in our California factory
Geometry / Filter Count:
Each Pair of Euphoria Interconnects are actually 2 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables in RCA -or- 4 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables in XLR plus 4 silver monofiliament conductors in air sealed dielectric (RCA) -or- 8 silver monofiliament conductors in air sealed dielectric (XLR) plus one UEF Level 3 OTSP 3-channel filter for ground, signal and shield for RCA or XLR interconnects.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA -or- Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- Euphoria Signal Matrix (proprietary)
- 44 (RCA) 56 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation
- Atmosphere Level 4 UEF Matrix Shielding: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere tuning Module (Red and Blue)
- UEF Ground Plane termination
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 5.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- Hand Made in our California factory
Upgrade your XLR
Connectors are not all created equal. After years of research into connector design we chose high purity, high conductivity, low mass Silver as the base material for SR20 RCA and XLR connectors to deliver more refined detail and accurate information. Teflon is used for it’s dielectric properties and the special design gives the greatest area of contact both for wire and plugs insuring that all of your music will get through. These high performance connectors are standard on our Flagship Galileo Interconnects and can be added to Atmosphere as a performance driven upgrade path.