Audio Technica AD900X
A rich and airy sound for a new dimension of listening.
Designed to deliver extraordinary sound quality to satisfy the most discriminating listeners, the ATH-AD900x is ideal for music lovers who prefer the spacious quality of open-back headphones that combine involving sound with long-wearing comfort.
The ATH-AD900x features large 53 mm drivers exclusively designed for the headphones, with rare-earth magnets and Audio-Technica’s copper-clad aluminum-wire (CCAW) voice coil technology for superior audio reproduction with an extremely wide 5 Hz – 35,000 Hz frequency response. The ATH-AD900x offers an immersive listening experience with clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range.
The headphones offer a uniquely comfortable fit thanks to their generously cushioned ear pads, lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and exclusive 3D Wing Support Housing, which adjusts itself perfectly to each wearer.
- CCAW voice coils for delicate and expressive power
- New large aperture (53mm) drivers with beautiful sound reproduction
- Unique design of air distribution and sound propagation throughout the headphone structure
- Open-back housing for a very airy listening experience
- Very detailed sound reproduction across the spectrum
- Inclined drivers offer wide and realistic spatialization
- 3D Wing Structure that automatically adapts to the shape of your head, guaranteeing you the perfect fit
- Memory foam pads covered with soft velvet
- OFC single-sided cable covered with TPE elastic sheath
- 3.5mm gold plated stereo mini jack connector and 6.3mm adapter