The Focal Clear feature an M-shaped, inverted-dome, full-range driver measuring 40mm. Composed of an aluminum/magnesium alloy, the driver is capable of reproducing frequencies from 5Hz to 28kHz—well beyond the range of human hearing. Clear provide listening worthy of the best speakers. The latest addition to Focal’s top-end headphones range, Clear use the new generation of totally open backed full-range speakers, precisely revealing the tiniest details for ultra-realistic listening. With their design surpassing Elear in terms of openness, Clear make you simply forget that you are wearing headphones. The widely held impression that headphones reduce listening space disappears, thanks to Clear’s open ear cushions. The technologies chosen and the aluminium/magnesium alloy M-profile dome, preserve breadth and dynamics worthy of the best high-fidelity speakers. These headphones will become essential: they come with a hard transport case and three cables providing the best solution for different types of audio equipment.
Open Back, Circum-Aural Headphones
• Leather and perforated microfibre headband.
• 20mm memory foam ear cushion covered with a perforated microfibre fabric.
• Exclusive full-range speaker driver with an ‘M’-shape Aluminum/Magnesium dome.
• Excellent performance when connected to an audiophile portable stereo.
• A listening experience very close to that provided by high-fidelity loudspeakers.
• Comfortable and ergonomic.