Shelter 7000 Cartridge
The Shelter 7000 is a very fine cartridge that delivers a very open, musical sound. It adds a splash of livelieness and naturalness to the already great Shelter sound. Fine detail is there (provided the rest of your system can also deliver) in full force and is the rich, textured sound expected from Shelters lineup of cartridges. The highs and detail are wonderfully done without fatigue or harshness. And the bass is simply put – awesome.
Put on your best vinyl – the most complex passages – and hear what the 7000 gets out of it! You will not be disappointed but you will want another listen!
– Output Voltage: 0.5 mV at 1kHz 5cm/sec.
– Channel Balance: Within 0.8dB at 1kHz
– Stylus Tip: 0.3 x 0.7mil Elliptical Nude Diamond
– Weight: 11g
– DC Resistance: 10 ohms
– Tracking Force Range: 1.4 to 2.0g
– Recommended Load Impedance: within 10 to 30 ohms with step-up transformer, within 100 ohms with head amplifier
– Compliance: 9cu
– Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/-2dB
– Channel Separation at 1 kHz: >25dB
– Anodized Aluminum Body with neodymium magnet