Van Den Hul’s The Tide Interconnects (RCA, XLR)
$165.50 – $189.00
Despite its friendly price high quality materials are used throughout. As such The TIDE HYBRID’s design combines a superior transmission quality, a very low conductor-conductor capacitance, a very high screening factor together with a high mechanical flexibility and a long durability.
- Van Den Hul The Tide Audio Cable
- Length: 1.5m
- Stranded conductors made of very pure, large crystal, dense silver coated, oxygen free copper for highly pure and transparent sound. The conductor’s dense silver coating adds to this and further provides maximum durability
- A very low parasitic conductor-to-conductor capacitance (only 44 pF/m!) minimizes the load presented to high impedance signal sources (eg. found with guitar pickups) and alteration of their sound character
- A double hybrid design shield made of a dense braid combined with a special Linear Structured Carbon ® treated layer effectively shuts out external interference, keeping the signal clean and noise-free
- An extra thick, highly flexible HULLIFLEX ® cable jacket provides maximum mechanical ruggedness, easy handling and optimal lifespan protection
- All materials are environmentally friendly and contain no halogens
Whether in your home theatre, in your car or connecting your guitar, The TIDE HYBRID is an excellent all-round performer that cannot be overlooked.