Synergistic Research Atmosphere SX Excite Speaker Cables (Level 2)
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Atmosphere SX Series Speaker Cables
Excite SX builds on Alive SX‘s two parallel Silver Matrix geometries and adds two additional hand-made Air String geometries of pure 6-9’s silver per speaker cable for a total of four cable geometries per speaker cable run, or eight cable geometries per speaker cable pair. The Air Strings’ create a significant boost in detail and holographic realism. We then apply the same High-Frequency Long Duration Conditioning Process originally developed for our state-of-the-art SRX cable loom. The same conditioning process that elevates our Purple Fuses making them the world’s highest performance fuse for audio applications. To make voicing Excite SX to your system easy we include two Galileo SX Gold UEF Tuning Bullets. Simply listen to the cable with and without the Galileo SX Gold Tuning Bullet and pick the option that makes music in your system.
UEF Matrix Shield with Graphene
The previous Atmosphere X Series Cables started as an experiment to explore ways of improving UEF Shielding by placing UEF Tech at strategic grid points on the shields of Atmosphere cables, now called Matrix Shielding. Matrix Shielding arranges UEF elements on a grid pattern of the cable shield to lower its noise floor. Atmosphere SX refines Matrix Shielding further by using new Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs developed expressly for Atmosphere SX to enhance the loom's ability to cancel noise that would otherwise cause high frequencies to sound harsh or fatiguing. As a result of our ongoing research into UEF Shielding, we have pushed the resolution envelope when voicing Atmosphere SX by developing new Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs for a more holographic sound with enhanced resolution and musicality.
SRX Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning.
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in our history, we set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
Gold SX Tuning Module
Refine your sound.
We’ve completely reformulated and re-voiced our Galileo Tuning Circuits with new technology designed for the new ultra resolution and musical Galileo SX line of cables. Now Gold Bullets impart even greater musicality and liquid smoothness with a touch more air and detail than before. For best results, it is recommended that you first allow your Synergisitic Research cable to settle into your system for 72 to 96 hours without removal or handling and without Gold Bullets attached. Then listen first with no Gold Bullet, and then with Gold bullets and pick the option that makes the best music in your system.
Atmosphere Excite SX provides the Gold SX Tuning module while Atmosphere Euphoria SX comes equipped with both the Gold and Silver SX Tuning Modules.
Gold SX Tuning Module’s Sonic Characteristics:
- Greater Musicality
- Liquid Smoothness
- More Air and Detail
Silver SX Tuning Modules are sold separately and can be used with Excite interconnects.
Atmosphere Excite SX Speaker Cable Specifications:
4 each High Current Silver Matrix 3rd Gen:
- Silver Copper Matrix: separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Modified Polyethylene
- Shielding: Silver Mylar -Quantum Tunneled
- Listened for Signal Direction before build
2 each Silver Air String:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure mono crystal silver conductor
- 2 separate conductors
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Hand crafted in our California factory
- Each Channel of Level 2 Speaker Cables are actually 2 separate runs of Silver Matrix Alloy 2nd Gen cables plus 2 separate runs 99.9999% Silver mono filament in PTFE air sealed dielectric
2 each Galileo SX Tuning Module:
- Optional voicing forincresed warmth, liquidity
SR BoFa Banana and SR Silver Spade Connectors:
- 18 point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Atmosphere SX UEF 3 Treatment: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 4.5 hours
- SRX Long Duration Quantum Tunneling: Connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory