Synergistic Research Atmosphere X Ethernet
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Atmosphere X Ethernet
We designed and voiced Atmosphere X Ethernet to convey music with a unique emotional connection that will have you listening for hours as you experience music with startling holographic realism and detail. To this end, we use our propriety UEF Graphene Shielding for the lowest noise floor possible and a new conditioning process first developed for our Blue Fuses. A new testing procedure allows us to achieve a unique degree of musical purity along with all the traits Synergistic Research is famous for like a low noise floor, high resolution, and holographic realism. Design features include a brand new shielding matrix with a new conductor alloy selected in double-blind testing where it delivered a dramatic new level of high-frequency extension that is always musical and never fatiguing. Compared to our previous Ethernet Active SE Atmosphere X has a lower noise floor, higher resolution and most importantly, is more musically satisfying.
Atmosphere X Graphene Shielding
Transparency, one atom thick now with a new twist
Synergistic Research is the World’s first cable company to incorporate Graphene, a new highly conductive wonder material that consists of a layer of pure carbon a single atom thick. Atmosphere X takes our Graphene Shielding to a new level by applying it in a matrix or specially developed pattern that was found in double blind testing to exhibit enhanced musicality where higher levels of detail are coveyed with zero listener fatigue and greater emotional envolvement. Graphene facts: one of the many reasons Graphene is so exciting is that it is a near superconductor at room temperature. Superconductors are materials that can conduct electricity with almost no resistance when cooled to extremely low temperatures ranging from near absolute zero (-459.67°F or -273.15°C) to the temperature of liquid nitrogen (-140.8°F or -96°C). With Graphene you get near superconductor performance without the deep freeze.
Atmosphere X Ethernet Specifications:
$100 per addl meter
Atmosphere X Ethernet Build Notes:
8 each UEF CAT 7:
- 23 gauge solid copper conductors
- Dielectric: Solid Polyethylene
- Maximum Frequency: 500 MHz
- Shielding: Silver Mylar -Quantum Tunneled Ground Plane Technology
- Geometry: 4 twisted pair
- Listened for signal direction before build
- Hand crafted in our California factory
- 16 point-to-point hand crimped connections
- Atmosphere X UEF Graphene Shield: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- Quantum Treatment: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- UEF Ground Plane Termination
- Hand build time: 1.5 hours
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory
SR Ground Block (optional):
Atmosphere Ethernet Interconnects have shields that can be grounded direct to earth with supplied ground cables bypassing your component’s power supplies for a lower system noise floor.
- To improve performance further still use an optional SR Ground Block with its UEF Ground Filter to elevate overall system performance; not only can you star ground and UEF filter the shields on all Galileo UEF interconnects and speaker cables in your system, but can also ground all of your system’s components to the Ground Block for a dramatic lowering of your system’s noise floor for greater detail, clarity and musicality.