Synergistic Research Atmosphere X USB
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Atmosphere X USB
The new Atmosphere X USB was designed and voiced with a single goal, to convey music with low-level detail and an emotional connection without any of the drawbacks commonly associated with the digital format. To this end, we use our propriety UEF Graphene shielding with a direct to ground connection for a dramatically lower noise floor than is possible with a non-direct grounded shield. For faster and more linear burn-in as well as higher performance, we include a new conditioning process first developed for our Blue fuses. Atmosphere X USB cables are among our first cables voiced with the new test criteria that enable us to achieve ultra resolution with a unique degree of musical purity and smoothness along with all the traits we’re famous for like a low noise floor, high resolution, and holographic realism. Additional features include a new conductor alloy and a new shielding matrix selected in double-blind testing where they excelled in low-level detail retrieval and tonal accuracy, with a dramatic new level of high-frequency extension that is always musical, and never fatiguing. When compared to our previous award-winning Galileo LE USB cable, the new Atmosphere X USB sounds more natural and convey’s a more realistic holographic soundscape with improved dynamics, at a fifth the price!
Quantum Tunneling and Blue Fuse Conditioning
Stream yourself to the live event!
Atmosphere X cables are treated with a new proprietary process first developed for our amazing BLUE Fuses and this makes them more musical with enhanced detail and dynamics. Break in is also faster and more linear than before so you can enjoy your new cables straight from the box as they break in with higher levels of performance the longer they remain in your system. We also treat them with high voltage from our large Tesla Coil that generates a bolt of pure electrons with a specially developed signal and amplitude that massively improves your cables ability to transmit signal. Together these processes help your cables communicate the largest sound field possible, with dynamics and accurate detail.
Atmosphere X Graphene Shielding
Transparency, one atom thick now with a new twist.
Synergistic Research is the World’s first cable company to incorporate Graphene, a new highly conductive wonder material that consists of a layer of pure carbon a single atom thick. Atmosphere X takes our Graphene Shielding to a new level by applying it in a matrix or specially developed pattern that was found in double blind testing to exhibit enhanced musicality where higher levels of detail are coveyed with zero listener fatigue and greater emotional envolvement. Graphene facts: one of the many reasons Graphene is so exciting is that it is a near superconductor at room temperature. Superconductors are materials that can conduct electricity with almost no resistance when cooled to extremely low temperatures ranging from near absolute zero (-459.67°F or -273.15°C) to the temperature of liquid nitrogen (-140.8°F or -96°C). With Graphene you get near superconductor performance without the deep freeze.
Atmosphere X USB Specifications:
$100 per addl meter
Atmosphere X USB Build Notes:
4 each Copper Matrix conductors:
- 23 gauge solid copper conductors
- Dielectric: Solid Polyethylene
- Shielding: Duel Silver Mylar / Braid shield-Quantum Tunneled Ground Plane Technology
- Listened for signal direction before build
- Hand crafted in our California factory
- Atmosphere X UEF Graphene Shield: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- Quantum Treatment: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- UEF Ground Plane Termination
- Hand build time: 1.5 hours
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory
SR Ground Block (optional):
Atmosphere X USB Interconnects have shields that can be grounded direct to earth with supplied ground cables bypassing your component’s power supplies for a lower system noise floor.
- To improve performance further still use an optional SR Ground Block with its UEF Ground Filter to elevate overall system performance; not only can you star ground and UEF filter the shields on all Galileo UEF interconnects and speaker cables in your system, but can also ground all of your system’s components to the Ground Block for a dramatic lowering of your system’s noise floor for greater detail, clarity and musicality.