Synergistic Research Atmosphere SX Alive Speaker Cables (Level 1)
Atmosphere SX Series Speaker Cables
Each Alive SX speaker cable comprises two separate speaker cables running in parallel to keep individual gauge size low to eliminate skin effect distortion but with a combined gauge that delivers music with impact and tightly controlled dynamics. We then apply a new High-Frequency Long Duration Conditioning Process first developed for our flagship SRX cable loom. The same conditioning process that makes our new Purple Fuses the world’s highest performance competing with fuses costing thousands of dollars. Alive SX is voiced with internal Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs expressly developed for Atmosphere SX. These discs are placed strategically along the cable’s geometries and near connectors to improve resolution while making the cable more musical without harshness despite increased high-frequency resolution and air. Alive SX may be the entry point into Atmosphere SX. Yet, it has the performance to unseat cables costing several times as much and does so with lifelike three-dimensionality other cables cannot match.
UEF Matrix Shield with Graphene
The previous Atmosphere X Series Cables started as an experiment to explore ways of improving UEF Shielding by placing UEF Tech at strategic grid points on the shields of Atmosphere cables, now called Matrix Shielding. Matrix Shielding arranges UEF elements on a grid pattern of the cable shield to lower its noise floor. Atmosphere SX refines Matrix Shielding further by using new Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs developed expressly for Atmosphere SX to enhance the loom's ability to cancel noise that would otherwise cause high frequencies to sound harsh or fatiguing. As a result of our ongoing research into UEF Shielding, we have pushed the resolution envelope when voicing Atmosphere SX by developing new Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs for a more holographic sound with enhanced resolution and musicality.
SRX Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning.
After perfecting the most natural-sounding and holographic cables in our history, we set out to take them further with a new high voltage conditioning process that applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
Atmosphere ALIVE SX Speaker Cable Specifications:
US $1,995.00/8ft Pair
4 each High Current Silver Matrix 2nd Gen:
- Silver Copper Matrix: separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Modified Polyethylene
- Shielding: Silver Mylar -Quantum Tunneled
- Listened for Signal Direction before build
- Each Channel of Alive Speaker Cables are 2 separate runs of Silver Matrix Alloy 2nd Gen cables
SR BoFa Banana and SR Silver Spade Connectors:
- 18 point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Atmosphere UEF 3 Treatment: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 3.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory