Credo Audio Switzerland EV350 Reference Loudspeaker
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Space should not be a limiting factor when you want to enjoy your music.
Compact or bookshelf loudspeakers often come with unacceptable compromises, that is why Credo Audio Switzerland created the EV350Ref.
Loudspeaker designer Michael Kraske developed this model after his experience of designing high-performance monitoring-speakers. Knowing about the beneﬁts of an accurate tool for mixing and mastering and the goal to create speaker that let’s your music bloom. Balance and richness that a full-range speaker can reproduce, not willing to accept the lack of bass and presence of high percentage of distortion.
The paper-cone, symmetrical drive mid-woofer is accompanied by a 1“ tweeter. The mid-woofers sliced-cone prevents effectively cone breakups, so it is playing from 37 Hz and blending over gently to the tweeter, protected by a high-pass ﬁlter.
As always with Credo Audio Switzerland speakers, we achieved linear impedance and a good efﬁciency, making it an easy load for ampliﬁers.
• Tweeter: 1" soft-textile-dome, Double Ferrite Magnet;
• Mid-Woofer: 5.5“ sliced paper cone, large ferrite magnet symmetrical-drive
• Tuning: Bass reﬂex (back)
• Crossover: 2-way proprietary ﬁlter-design
• Frequency response: 44 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 3dB
• Roll-off: 44 Hz -2dB, 40 Hz -4dB, 37 Hz -10dB
• Sensitivity: 84 dB @ 2.83V @ 1m
• Linear impedance: nominal 4 Ω, min. 3.2 Ω @ 44 Hz; max. 10 Ω @ 1.2 kHz
• Recommended ampliﬁer: 50 W RMS
• Weight: 18.75 pounds (8.5 kg) per loudspeaker without packing
• Size (H x D x W): 13.8" x 8.7" x 7.1" (35 cm x 22 cm x 18 cm)
Handmade in Switzerland
A small team is responsible for the entire process, from the design, programming, milling, ﬁnal assembly and quality inspection.
Shown in Olive Wood High Gloss