Credo Audio Switzerland Reference ONE Loudspeaker
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Loudspeaker designer Michael Kraske developed this model after his experience of designing high-performance monitoring-speakers. Knowing about the beneﬁts of an accurate tool for mixing and mastering and the goal to create speaker that let’s your music bloom. Balance and richness that a full-range speaker can reproduce, not willing to accept the lack of bass and presence of high percentage of distortion.
In a Credo Audio Switzerland loudspeaker you’ll ﬁnd several very unique features and designs, developed and implemented over many years. We always focused on the highest goal in speaker-design, to reproduce all kinds of music and genres, without compromise.
This is the top of the EV-series model, the Reference ONE. Michael Kraske developed this model around the idea of a wide-band, closed cabinet speaker. Knowing about the tonal balance and richness that a full-range speaker can reproduce, not willing to accept the lack of bass and presence of high percentage of distortion.
The paper-cone, symmetrical drive mid-woofer is accompanied by a 1“ tweeter and 12“ long-throw subwoofer. The mid-woofers slices-cone prevents eﬀectively cone breakups, so it is playing from 50 Hz and blending over gently to the tweeter creating a speaker with full-range characteristic - but with punchy bass down to 25 Hz and extended treble smooth as silk.
As always with Credo Audio Switzerland loudspeakers, we achieved linear impedance and a high eﬃciency (of 87.6 dB), making it an easy load for ampliﬁers.
• Three-way ﬂoor standing loudspeaker
• Top cabinet: closed design, mid woofer & tweeter separated
• Sub cabinet: closed design
• Double-vibration decoupled
• Tweeter: 1 x 1“ Coated textile, neodymium magnet, symmetrical drive motor
• Midwoofer: 1 x 6.5“ Sliced paper cone (coated), large ferrite magnet, symmetrical drive motor
• Subwoofer: 1 x 12“ Alu cone, double ferrite magnet
• Crossover: Passive proprietary 3-way ﬁlters, coils: Mundorf CFC air-core coils
• Capacitors: Mundorf MCap Supreme EVO
• Hand-crafted by Credo Audio Switzerland
• Tuning: closed cabinets
• Frequency response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 1.5dB
• Bass roll-oﬀ: 30 Hz @ -3dB / 25 Hz -6dB / 20 Hz -10dB
• Sensitivity: 87.6 dB @ 2.83V @ 1kHz @ 1m
• Linear impedance: nominal 6 ohms, minimal 4.8 ohms at 5 - 20 kHz, max 9.8 ohms @ 1.2 kHz
• Recommended ampliﬁer power (3m listening distance): 80 - 200W
• Weight: 121.3 pounds (55 kg) per loudspeaker without packing
• Size (H x D x W): 126 cm x 45 cm x 22 cm
Handmade in Switzerland
A small team is responsible for the entire process, from the design, programming, milling, ﬁnal assembly and quality inspection.
Custom Finish Options available upon request.