Synergistic Research Foundation SX Ethernet
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Foundation Ethernet borrows core technology from other Foundation Series cables plus newly developed technologies first developed for our flagship Galileo SX Active Ground Block and HDSX Ground Cables. From the Galileo Ground Block, we adapted the same UEF compound for a lower noise floor with increased holographic realism compared to other Foundation Series cables. We then apply the same 3-Stage High Voltage Process first developed for our new HDSX Ground Cables to increase resolution and musicality, two traits that are often exclusive where you can have one at the expense of the other. Audition Foundation Ethernet cables in your system risk-free and discover first hand the dramatic benefit of a perfectly voiced digital cable guaranteed to improve all aspects of your system’s performance or your money back.
UEF Matrix Shield with Graphene
The previous Atmosphere X Series Cables started as an experiment to explore ways of improving UEF Shielding by placing UEF Tech at strategic grid points on the shields of Atmosphere cables, now called Matrix Shielding. Matrix Shielding arranges UEF elements on a grid pattern of the cable shield to lower its noise floor. Atmosphere SX refines Matrix Shielding further by using new Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs developed expressly for Atmosphere SX to enhance the loom's ability to cancel noise that would otherwise cause high frequencies to sound harsh or fatiguing. As a result of our ongoing research into UEF Shielding, we have pushed the resolution envelope when voicing Atmosphere SX by developing new Carbon Fibre UEF Tuning Discs for a more holographic sound with enhanced resolution and musicality.
Included Carbon Tuning Discs
Tune to perfection.
Included with Foundation SX interconnects, speaker cables, and power cables, Carbon Tuning Discs ($199.95 MSRP) are a spinoff of our new Atmosphere SX Loom where they are placed inside cables at key locations and are instrumental in creating the SX sound. Based on our patented UEF technology, each disc gets treated with a unique UEF compound that interacts with EM fields wherever you place them in your system or on cables to improve sound quality. The conductive carbon fiber material of the disc enhances the interaction between the UEF compound and the surrounding EM fields where it is placed. The Gold- Carbon Tuning Discs flesh out rich harmonics combined with a clarifying effect in the sound field for a more lifelike and holographic presentation. Purple- Carbon Tuning Discs get treated with a UEF compound that enhances clarity and extension in the soundstage even beyond Gold.
SRX Long Duration High Voltage Conditioning.
Originally developed for the flagship SRX series cables, the new high voltage conditioning process applies a sweeping frequency plot for an extended duration. We experimented with dozens of frequencies in different combinations over a prolonged time period before landing on just the right mix. We even built a new Tesla Coil to handle the excess heat generated during long conditioning sessions. Once finalized, the SRX conditioning process created holographic realism and timbrel accuracy far beyond our previous Tesla Coil conditioning protocol.
Foundation SX Ethernet Specifications:
US $449/1m ($90 per addl .5meter)
Foundation Ethernet Build Notes:
8 each UEF CAT 7:
- 23 gauge solid copper conductors
- Dielectric: Solid Polyethylene
- Maximum Frequency: 500 MHz
- Shielding: Silver Mylar -Quantum Tunneled Ground Plane Technology
- Geometry: 4 twisted pair
- Listened for signal direction before build
- Hand crafted in our California factory
- 16 point-to-point hand crimped connections
- SRX Matrix Shielding: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail
- SRX Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- Hand build time: 1 hours
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory