Naim NAIT 50
Call for details: 904-642-6677
Estimated arrival date:
NAIT 50 is a remaster of the famous NAIT 1 integrated amplifier. Naim's experts in Salisbury have carefully recrafted this iconic product with the legendary chrome bumper design from the Naim archives. With Naim’s class-leading modern technology and adding new features such as a headphone outlet, the NAIT 50 is the essence of Naim Audio. Made in England, NAIT 50 is presented in a limited-edition of 1973 pieces.
Back To The Future
NAIT 50 is the worthy successor of NAIT 1, Naim’s integrated amplifier released in 1983. Naim's engineers have been sure to preserve the DNA of NAIT 1, while making technical improvements to the circuits thanks to their unique expertise. Some of the new features on this anniversary edition include: a 1/4” (6.35mm) jack headphone output, so you can enjoy all types of listening. Behind its sleek design, NAIT 50 also delivers top notch sound quality.
The Ultimate Listening Experience
Fully regulated 25W of power per channel, three input selections (MM phono, Stream, Aux), a discrete transistor MM phono stage: NAIT 50 combines power, performance and versatility. It reproduces the most exacting dynamics with all the confidence and authority we have come to expect from a Naim amplifier. It can be linked with all loudspeaker types, as well as a streamer, for the ultimate hi-fi system.
Naim products are designed to be both contemporary and timeless. Their creations forgo any unnecessary adornments that detract from performance and sound quality. Handcrafted in the Naim workshops, NAIT 50 benefits from uncompromising design quality and presents a meticulous aesthetic. The front panel combines tradition and modernity, with a nod to the design codes of NAIT 1.
Limitetd Edition Chrome Finish
Alongside its performance, it also presents a smart, sophisticated aesthetic with its aluminum construction providing the legendary chrome-bumper look. Its front panel combines tradition and modernity, with a nod to the iconic design codes of NAIT 1. NAIT 50 will be available in a limited edition of only 1,973 pieces, in tribute to the 50th anniversary and the year the brand was created by Julian Vereker.
- Aesthetically styled on the original NAIT 1, released in 1983.
- Full linear integrated amplifier with 25W class AB power stage.
- High-end manufacturing in the United Kingdom.
- 3 input selection buttons. Locking switches control 3 relays for input selection. This input selection has been significantly improved compared to NAIT 1.
- Headphone output jack (6.35mm). This output uses a new preamp/headphone amplifier with a gain of 16dB.
- Stand-by power 0.5W. Using two internal power supplies; one is a high-quality audiophile linear type, based on a large toroidal transformer. The other is a highly efficient SMPSU for 0.5W power consumption in standby during standby mode.
- Soft start power-up sequence, to minimize power-up inrush current.
- Automatic shutdown after 17 minutes. Auto-off can be disabled.
- New MM phono stage with discrete transistors, for improved sound performance.
- Aluminum construction using rectangular extrusion for a chrome bumper style.
- 5mm domed white LED power switch.
|Damping factor into 8||
|Input signal for clipping||
|Peak current into 1 (1kHz 1mS)||
Peak +/- 15 (peak power at 225W)
1 x RCA pair (47kΩ), in MM phono level 5mV
|MM Phono Input||
47kΩ and 100pF
Line: 85dB, (at 1kHz, 25Watts 8Ω)
|THD + N||
Ref. 1Watt 8Ω, A-weighted : Line: 80dB, 1V input / Phono: 78dB, 5mV input
Ref. 25Watt 8Ω, A-weighted: Line: 93dB, 1V input / Phono: 84dB, 5mV input
25Watts 8Ω @0,1% THD+N
Line: -3dB @ 4Hz to 45kHz
Phono: +40dB (@1kHz RIAA)
3-3/8 x 8-1/8 x 12-5/8" (8.7x20.7x32.1cm)
115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
Typical use consumption: 20W