Synergistic Research Foundation AC Cable HC
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Foundation 10 AWG Power Cables
Your system on a solid Foundation.
Foundation power cables start with the Orange UEF Fuse treatment and conditioning process to deliver the same sonic balance as our award winning Orange Fuses combined with the Foundation Series 99.9995% pure silver conductors in an air dialectic for effortless detail and musicality. For clean current delivery we utilize 3 x 12 gauge or 3 x 10 gauge copper matrix alloy conductors for AC and Ground combined with Foundation pure silver Air String Geometries to create power cords with the Foundation Series sonic balance of low noise floor, explosive dynamics, air, detail, you are there holographic realism and musicality that blends with any system. Just as with our Foundation Series IC’s and SC’s these new power cables will set the bar for what is possible at an attainable price. Experience Foundation Series and experience the very best of high end cable performance that rivals what our competitors charge thousands of dollars for. And because we are Synergistic Research you can audition Foundation Series power cords in your home system risk-free.
Foundation 10 AWG Power Cable specifications:
2 each 99.9995% Pure Silver Airstrings
3 each 10 awg. SR Copper: (FOUNDATION 10AWG HIGH CURRENT AC)
- Dielectric: (EPDM) Ethylene Propylene and Airstring Dielectric
- Connector Input US: 1 each Synergistic Research C07 Pure Copper
- Connector Input Int’l: 1 each Synergistic Research C07 Pure Copper
- Connector Output US: Synergistic Research G07 Gold IEC 15 amp
- Connector Output Int’l: Synergistic Research G07 Gold IEC 15 amp
- Atmosphere Level 2 UEF Matrix Shielding: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 2 hours
- Orange Fuse Quantum Tunneling: Post Production process, 1 million volts are passed through finished cable providing a “canal” that allows electrons to pass more freely through conductor material and connections
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- Handcrafted in our California factory
Voltage and current Rating:
- US: 20amp/125v
- (EU/AU/UK): 16amp/250v