Synergistic Research Foundation Interconnect
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Our new Foundation Interconnects and Speaker Cables are the brainchildren of our Lead Designer who wanted an affordable IC and SC loom with the performance for which other companies charge thousands of dollars. To make this a reality, Ted distilled his highest performance cable technologies like pure six nines silver in a handmade Air String geometry with UEF Matrix Shielding taken directly from our Atmosphere X Series cables and a full Blue Fuse treatment to make these cables punch far above their weight class. When paired with our UEF Blue or Black AC Power Cords, you have an affordable loom with sonic performance enough for even six-figure stereo systems.--
If you are like many audiophiles, perhaps you’ve never experienced a full loom of cables designed to work together because you felt they would be too expensive? Or perhaps you think your current cable mix match is synergistic in your system? If so, now is the time to audition a full loom of Foundation cables with UEF Blue or Black power cords from Synergistic Research, and you’ll discover just what your system is truly capable of. We are so confident these are the best sounding cables in the world at their price points, we’re offering them through participating SR dealers and distributors with a full 30-day money back guarantee. With Foundation cables, you can take your time and discover what the Synergistic Research house sound is all about. Foundation Series cables also blend perfectly with all current SR Series cables including Atmosphere X and Galileo SX so you can mix and match while staying true to the SR house sound of detail, air, soundstaging and dynamics with an ultra-low noise floor. Foundation cables are also a solid foundation when employing other SR products that create synergy in acoustics, AC and Ground Filtration, and Component Isolation.
UEF Matrix Shield with Graphene Matrix shielding.
Learn more about UEF Matrix Shield
Atmosphere X began when we started exploring ways to improve our UEF Shielding by applying UEF Technology first developed for our BLUE Fuses to Atmosphere Series cables. By placing UEF Tech in a grid pattern on the shields of Atmosphere cables we were able to dramatically lower the noise floor with a surprising increase in musicality or the subjective enjoyment of music. We then began a painstaking double-blind 6-month trial where we would listen to seemingly identical cables marked with random alphanumeric codes to conceal differing patterns of UEF Tech inside each prototype cable and record which options elicited the strongest responses among a control group of listeners. By gauging actual emotional response, we were able to isolate grid patterns that better conveyed the essence of music. We would then build on these patterns to find additional patterns that performed better than the last. In this way, our latest shielding technology is highly evolved from anything we have ever done before with each shield pattern selected for its ability to not only lower a cable’s noise floor but to also convey a greater sense of musical enjoyment. The net result is the most advanced shielding technology we have ever developed with each model in the Atmosphere X Series gaining a special shielding pattern that best compliments the geometries of ALIVE, EXCITE and EUPHORIA.
- 4 each RCA, 6 each XLR Silver Air String:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- 4 separate conductors RCA / 8 separate conductors XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: Silver Braid -Quantum Tunneled
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA or Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- 8 (RCA) 12 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Atmosphere Level 2 UEF Matrix Shielding: UEF coating with Graphene is applied directly to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 2 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Post Production process, 1 million volts are passed through finished cable providing a “canal” that allows electrons to pass more freely through conductor material and connections
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5 day Burn-in: 2 step process
- Handmade in our California factory