Synergistic Research Active Ground Block SX
Active Ground Block SX
Sky high performance starts at ground.
The new Active Ground Block SX is a technological trickle-down of our cost-no-object Galileo Active Ground Block plus new technologies that were not developed when we first engineered the Galileo Active Ground Block. First, we start with a Galileo-style chassis machined from a solid billet of aluminum plus carbon fiber to lower distortion related to mechanical vibration. Next, we developed a power supply with technology and lessons learned from our LPS or Linear Power Supply development program for the lowest noise floor of any Active Ground Block to date. We then dialed up the performance of our ULF bias of ground by introducing duel harmonics of the Schuman Resonance instead of just one with technology developed for our upcoming 2023 Galileo PowerCell. We also focused on making the new Active Ground Block SX more practical than the popular PowerCell SE by upping the number of ground points from 22 to 32. This means you can ground an additional ten components, cable shields, system racks, or anything in your system made from a conductive material to maximize system performance. Finally, audition the Active Ground Block SX in your system and discover why we say ultimate performance starts at ground level.
Synergistic Research Cables
- Synergistic Research Galileo UEF and Atmosphere Cables
- Synergistic Research Tranquility Bases
- Synergistic Research Atmospheres
- Turntables – Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post on Turntable
- Phono-stage - Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post
- Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) – Connect to spare Digital Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Reel to Reel Tape - Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Pre-Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Power Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground. Note: Many power amplifiers will sound best without the ground engaged. Try your power amp and speaker cables with and without the ground attached and choose what sounds best for your system.
- USB Devices – Connect to spare USB Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Audio Computers - 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Any Component with an active circuit inside – Connect to spare Input, Output or Chassis Ground
Shown with Synergistic Research Tranquility Carbon and FEQ Carbon Acoustic Field Generator