Audio-Technica AT-SP65XBT Portable Speaker
This portable Bluetooth wireless speaker makes it easy to enjoy high-quality music playback – or set up a speakerphone – wherever you are. Measuring 10.6" W x 4.1" H x 4.5" D, the speaker is equipped with two 3" full-range drivers and a passive radiator to deliver clear, powerful audio with enhanced bass.
The durable housing is outfitted with an elegant fabric grille. Power, play/pause, volume and hands-free calling buttons are located on the top of the speaker for easy access, with the built-in mic (for making calls via a paired smartphone) conveniently located on the front of the speaker next to the power LED. A 3.5 mm (1/8") jack is available on the back of the speaker, allowing you to listen to audio from a wired device.
The speaker’s internal battery supplies up to 12 hours of continuous playback, and can be recharged using the included 1 m (3.3') USB charging cable. The speaker also comes with a 0.6 m (2') audio cable, terminated with 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plugs, to enable wired connection.
- Delivers powerful, full-range audio via a Bluetooth wireless connection for use with Bluetooth-enabled devices including turntables and smartphones.
- Two 3" drivers and a passive radiator provide clear, full-range audio with enhanced bass
- Features a built-in mic for making calls via a paired smartphone
- A 3.5 mm (1/8") jack is available on the back of the speaker, allowing you to listen to audio from a wired device
- Speaker is equipped with power, play/pause, volume and hands-free calling buttons
- Internal battery supplies up to 12 hours of continuous playback
- Includes 0.6 m (2') audio cable (3.5 mm (1/8") male to 3.5 mm (1/8") male), and 1 m (3.3') charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)
|Type||Bluetooth stereo speaker|
|Speaker Unit||73 mm (2.87”) (full range)|
|Maximum Output||12 W (6 W + 6 W)|
|Frequency Response||90 to 18,000 Hz|
|Microphone Type||Electret condenser|
|Microphone Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional|
|Communication System||Bluetooth version 5.0|
|Maximum Communication Range||Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33’)|
|Frequency Band||2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz|
|Compatible Bluetooth Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP|
|Supported Content Protection Method||SCMS-T|
|Supported Sample Rates||44.1 kHz, 48 kHz|
|Supported Bit Rates||16 bit|
|Transmission Band||20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Power Supply||Lithium polymer battery|
|Charging Time||Approx. 3 hours*|
|Operating Time||Continuous transmission time (music playback):
Max. approx. 12 hours*
|Input Jack||3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini-jack|
|Dimensions||270 mm (10.63”) × 105 mm (4.13”) × 113 mm (4.45”) (W × D × H)|
|Weight||1.42 kg (3.13 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)|
|Accessories Included||• USB charging cable (1 m (3.3’) USB Type-A - USB Type-C)
• Audio cable (0.6 m (2’), 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini-plugs)
|Notes||* Battery life verified under the following test conditions:
Speaker Output Level= 75 dB SPL average at 1/2 meter with random music content
For product improvement, the product is subject to modification without notice.