Audio-Technica AT-HS10 Cartridge Headshell
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
The lightweight aluminum AT-HS10BK is a universal ½"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges. Featuring an aluminum die-cast body, the AT-HS10 is designed to keep vibration to the bare minimum. The finger lift is positioned near the front of headshell to enable precise placement of the stylus onto the record. The headshell is equipped with gold-plated lead wires for lossless signal transmission and comes with mounting screws. Available in black (AT-HS10BK) and silver (AT-HS10SV).
Weight: 10.0 g (0.4 oz), excluding lead wire
Dimensions: 13.7 mm (0.5") H × 21.0 mm (0.8") W × 52.0 mm (2.0") D
Accessories: Installation screws (16 mm × 2, 10 mm × 2), Nuts x 2, Plastic washers x 2
- Universal ½"-mount headshell for 4-pin turntable cartridges
- Ultra-lightweight aluminum die-cast body keeps vibration to the bare minimum
- Finger lift is positioned near the front of headshell to enable precise placement of the stylus onto the record
- Gold-plated lead wires for lossless signal transmission
- Includes mounting screws
- Fits the AT-LP120-USB and AT-LP1240-USB Direct-Drive Turntables