Audio-Technica ATH-AVC400 Closed-Back Headphones
The ATH-AVC400 headphones are designed to enhance your enjoyment of music and movies. The large 53 mm drivers provide clear but powerful mid-low frequency reproduction, while the bass-reflex port in each housing delivers an expansive low-end. Plus, the soft, contoured earpads not only allow you to wear the headphones comfortably for hours, they also ensure proper isolation that maintains the deep bass sound.
The headphones are equipped with a self-adjusting headband support mechanism that automatically gives you the best fit possible. They also feature a 3.0 m (9.8') cable with a 3.5 mm (⅛") gold-plated stereo mini-plug and 6.3 mm (¼") adapter, allowing you to plug the headphones into home or portable audio components.
- Large 53mm drivers reproduce powerful mid-low frequencies
- Self-adjusting headband support mechanism automatically delivers the best possible fit
- Bass-reflex port creates tight, deep bass sound
- Newly designed soft earpads reduce pressure on your ears
- 3.0 m (9.8') cable with 3.5 mm (⅛") gold-plated stereo mini plug and 6.3 mm (¼") adapter
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||15 – 23,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,600 mW|
|Weight||260 g (without cable)|
|Cable||3.0 m (9.8')|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug|