van den Hul Mainserver Hybrid Power Cord
The MAINSSERVER HYBRID has especially been designed bearing uncompromised mains distribution to low power consumption high-end audio, video and professional equipment in mind.
Low power high-end equipment generally concerns signal sources, converters, pre-amplifiers and other signal processing equipment which, as a rule, pose a higher demand with regard to low noise mains power. The MAINSSERVER HYBRID therefore incorporates improved powerline noise filter characteristics.
The MAINSSERVER HYBRID features:
- A unique embedded powerline noise suppression filter.
- A high continuous current capacity and a maximum transparency with regards to instantaneously drawn current surges.
- Strong shielding against in and outwards radiation of electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
- Conductors and shield are of the high quality also found in our loudspeaker cables.
- Extreme ruggedness and therefore a very long lifespan.
An important feature of The MAINSSERVER HYBRID are its carefully designed powerline noise suppression properties:
- First of all The MAINSSERVER HYBRID’s special Hybrid conductor structure and configuration have been designed to work as an embedded powerline filter.
This unique built-in filter effectively suppresses high frequency powerline noise (*1) without imposing any current delivery limitations: Unlike conventional powerline filters, The MAINSSERVER HYBRID does not employ any filtering components in series with its AC current path; Series impedance (reactance) is absent and the cable therefore does not exhibit any current limiting, resonance or sluggish response to current demand effects. A true unlimited stream of clean mains power indeed!