In Stock NOW at House of Stereo, is the Yamaha RX-A8a! It has outputs for 13 speakers, and can power up to 11 at the same time.
Use all 11 channels in a 7.2.4 or 9.2.2 Dolby Atmos or DTS:X™ system. Or, go with a more conventional surround sound setup, and repurpose the extra channels for sound in up to two additional zones.
With 150 watts of power per channel, the RX-A8A can drive stand-mount, floor-standing, or custom-integrated speakers with authority. Check out these details below, then come by while these are in stock at Jacksonville’s only TRUE Hi-Fi Stereo Shop, The House of Stereo…
Power and processing:
- 11-channel amplifier
- 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
Digital and streaming music options:
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- MusicCast wirelessly connects compatible Yamaha components together for seamless whole-home audio
- includes support for Pandora®, SiriusXM, and Spotify® (subscription required for some services)
- free MusicCast app offers easy Wi-Fi control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
- supports wireless rear surround sound when paired with MusicCast 50 or MusicCast 20 wireless speakers
- works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control devices
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®