Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT Automatic Wireless Turntable
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
The AT-LP3XBT is a fully automatic turntable designed to deliver outstanding analog sound with enhanced Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Bringing the clarity and warmth of analog audio to the digital generation, this Bluetooth® turntable offers all the benefits of vinyl with the convenience of enhanced connectivity. Enjoy the freedom to connect to the latest speakers or headphones with Bluetooth® wireless technology at just the touch of a button - your analog listening journey starts here.
Audio-Technica’s LP3XBT turntable combines 60 years of high-fidelity design with the latest Bluetooth® technology, giving you cutting-edge features while drawing on decades of audio experience. Enjoy a turntable that’s built on heritage, but built with the modern listener in mind.
Featuring fully automatic operation, a built-in phono preamp, removeable universal headshell and replaceable stylus, this Audio-Technica turntable is easy to set up and use, making it an ideal choice for beginners or those looking to level up their listening experience. Play 33⅓ & 45 RPM records your way, experimenting with different styli as you begin to discover your personal audio preferences.
Integrated Bluetooth® technology gives you the flexibility to connect your turntable quickly and easily, no matter where you are or how you choose to enjoy your vinyl experience. Whether you pair your LP3XBT with speakers to provide the perfect soundtrack for a gathering with friends, or listen through a pair of Audio-Technica headphones for a deep listening session, you can expect impeccable high-fidelity audio.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- Balanced straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and rest
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Includes the AT-HS3 universal headshell
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with detachable dual RCA output cable with grounding wire
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Included Accessories: detachable RCA output cable (Dual RCA male to dual RCA male with ground), 45 RPM adapter, removable hinged dust cover, and detachable power cable
|Type||Belt-drive, fully automatic operation|
|Drive Method||Belt drive|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Turntable Platter||Die-cast aluminium|
|Wow and Flutter||< 0.2 % WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||> 60 dB|
|Output Level||PHONO: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
LINE: 252 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Power Supply Requirements||100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max|
|Power Consumption||2 W|
|Dimensions||435.6mm (17") ×374 mm (15 ") ×128 mm (5.0") (W × D × H)|
|Weight||5.0 kg (11 lbs)|
|Accessories Included||・Dust cover
・Platter (with drive belt)
・Dust cover hinges
・Headshell (AT-HS3 BK) with VM stereo cartridge (AT-VM95C)
・RCA audio cable (Approx. 1.0 m (3.3'))
・AC adapter (Approx. 1.5 m (4.9'))
|Replacement Stylus||AT-VM95 (sold separately)|
|Replacement Headshell||AT-HS3 BK (sold separately)|
|Replacement Belt||AT-LP3XBT exclusive belt (sold separately)|
|Communication System||Bluetooth version 5.2|
|Frequency Band||2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz|
|Maximum RF Output||2.5 mW EIRP|
|Maximum Communication Range||Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')|
|Modulation Method||GFSK, Pi/4DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Compatible Bluetooth Profile||A2DP|
|Support Codec||Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio, Qualcomm® aptX™|