Audio-Technica AT-OC9XEB Phonograph Cartridge
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
The AT-OC9XEB Dual Moving Coil cartridge with bonded elliptical stylus is designed to provide outstanding channel separation. The Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting (PCOCC) coils ensure pure audio transmission and are aligned in a reverse V-shaped formation to exert less pressure on the stylus, thereby minimizing distortion.
Audio quality is further enhanced by a rigid aluminum body that reduces resonance, a neodymium magnet and pure iron yoke that increase the magnetic energy, and the bonded elliptical stylus on an aluminum cantilever that accurately tracks the record groove. The cartridge body has been pre-threaded, enabling it to be mounted to a headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required.
Please Note: AT-OC9XEB’s stylus assembly is not field-replaceable, but Audio-Technica offers a fee-based Moving Coil Exchange Program to properly service your moving coil cartridge.
- Dual moving coil design, featuring independent coils for both left and right channels, provides outstanding channel separation
- The coils are aligned in a reverse V-shaped formation, which exerts less pressure on the stylus, thereby minimizing distortion
- The cartridge body is pre-threaded, enabling it to be mounted onto the headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required
- Features a bonded elliptical stylus and aluminum cantilever
- A neodymium magnet and pure iron yoke provide increased magnetic energy
- Aluminum body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and superior audio reproduction
- Pure copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process (PCOCC) is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transfer
|Frequency Response||20-30,000 Hz|
|Channel Separation||25 dB (1 kHz)|
|Vertical Tracking Angle||20°|
|Vertical Tracking Force||1.8-2.2 g (2.0 g standard)|
|Stylus Construction||Bonded round shank|
|Recommended Load Impedance||Min. 100 ohms (when head amplifier is connected)|
|Coil Impedance||12 ohms (1 kHz)|
|DC Resistance||12 ohms|
|Coil Inductance||25 mH (1 kHz)|
|Output Voltage||0.32 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)|
|Output Channel Balance||1.5 dB (1 kHz)|
|Stylus Shape||Elliptical bonded|
|Static Compliance||20 x 10-6 cm/dyne|
|Dynamic Compliance||9 x 10-6 cm/dyne (100 Hz)|
|Dimensions||17.3 mm (0.68") H × 16.8 mm (0.66") W × 25.7 mm (1.01") D|
|Accessories Included||Non-magnetic screwdriver; 2 washers; cartridge installation screws (5 mm × 2, 8 mm × 2, 10 mm x 2, 12 mm x 2); plastic protector; brush|
|Mounting Feature||Half-inch mount|
|Stylus Curvature Radius||0.3 x 0.7 mil|
|Stylus Size||Bonded round shank|
|Type||Dual Moving Coil|
|Weight||7.6 g (0.3 oz)|
|Wire Used for Coil||PCOCC|
Mounting Feature: Threaded body
Note: moving coil cartridges require receivers or preamps with compatible inputs; their stylus assemblies are not field-replaceable.