Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X Open-Back Headphones
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Designed for incredibly comfortable listening. With a lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing and magnesium frame structure, these open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, offering a completely natural listening experience. Newly designed 53 mm drivers with CCAW voice coils reproduce remarkably natural sound, with impactful bass and outstanding vocal projection. The self-adjusting wing support automatically adjusts to your head size. A straight OFC cable at the left earpiece terminates to a mini plug with included ¼" adapter.
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers with CCAW voice coils reproduce remarkably natural sound, with deep, impactful bass and outstanding vocal projection
- Open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing provides comfortable support for a more enjoyable listening experience
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability
- Highly conductive OFC (oxygen-free copper) single-sided cable with elastic TPE sheath to prevent tangles
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 25,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||500 mW|
|Cable||3.0 m (9.8')|
|Connector||3.5 mm(1/8") mini stereo, gold-plated|
|Accessories Included||Detachable 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter|