Credo Audio Switzerland EV1202 Reference Loudspeaker
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Space should not be a limiting factor when you want to enjoy your music.
Compact loudspeakers often come with unacceptable compromises, that is why Credo Audio Switzerland created the EV1202Ref.
Loudspeaker designer Michael Kraske developed this model after his experience of designing high-performance monitoring-speakers. Knowing about the beneﬁts of an accurate tool for mixing and mastering and the goal to create speaker that let’s your music bloom. Balance and richness that a full-range speaker can reproduce, not willing to accept the lack of bass and presence of high percentage of distortion.
We offer modernism and simplicity in the the design of our products. With attention to detail we select materials and deﬁne textures.
In a Credo Audio Switzerland loudspeaker you’ll ﬁnd several very unique features and designs, developed and implemented over many years. We always focused on the highest goal in speaker-design, to reproduce all kinds of music and genres, without compromise.
Sustainability, uncompromising sound quality and longevity play a role as well as our principle: "Less can be more“. No model represents this philosophy better than our EV 900 Ref. It is designed for medium-sized rooms with short- to medium- listening distance.
The paper-cone, symmetrical drive mid-woofer is accompanied by a 1“ tweeter. The mid-woofers sliced-cone prevents effectively cone breakups, so it is playing from 37 Hz and blending over gently to the tweeter, protected by a high-pass ﬁlter. As always with Credo Audio Switzerland loudspeakers, we achieved linear impedance and a very good efﬁciency, making it an easy load for ampliﬁers.
• Tweeter: 1 x 1“ Coated textile, neodymium magnet, symmetrical drive motor
• Mid-Woofer: 2 x 5.5“ sliced paper cone, large ferrite magnet symmetrical-drive
• Tuning: Bass reﬂex (back)
• Crossover: 2-way proprietary ﬁlter-design
• Frequency response: 37 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 3dB
• Roll-off: 36 Hz -2dB, 33 Hz -10dB
• Sensitivity: 86.6 dB @ 2.83V @ 1m
• Linear impedance: nominal 4 Ω, min. 2.1 Ω @ 40 Hz; max. 10.4 Ω @ 1.2 kHz
• Recommended ampliﬁer: 50 W RMS
• Weight: 44.1 pounds (20kg) per loudspeaker without packing
• Size (H x D x W): 48.6" x 8.7" x 7.1" (123.4 cm x 22 cm x 18 cm)
Handmade in Switzerland
A small team is responsible for the entire process, from the design, programming, milling, ﬁnal assembly and quality inspection.
Shown in Piano Black finish.