EMM Labs - DS-EQ1
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
The DS-EQ1 from EMM Labs is designed with an obsessive desire to lower noise and distortion, and to extract every bit of detail and information from any DS Audio optical cartridge. The DS-EQ1’s circuits are all Meitner designed in-house, including it’s power supply, and are optimized for short and direct audio paths. EMM uses a custom made ceramic PCB for the equalization and amplification stages, which allow for the superior extraction of low level details in the audio.
From its proprietary equalization, class A amplification, and power supply systems, to its touch panel buttons and sophisticated aluminium chassis, the DS-EQ1 is the ultimate partner to any DS Audio optical cartridge.
- Proprietary & discrete equalization specifically designed for all DS Audio optical cartridges
- Ultra low distortion
- Custom designed discrete class A amplification
- Front panel user selectable standard 50Hz RIAA response or with added 2nd order 15Hz high pass filter.
- Optimized short audio paths throughout
- Latest generation custom made power system
- Custom aerospace-grade ceramic circuit board
- Power and filter touch buttons
- Precision-machined well-damped aluminum chassis
- Works with all DS Audio cartridges
- CE compliant
Proprietary high-isolation resonant mode power supply for silent & eco-friendly operation
Universal 85V-260V 50/60Hz IEC Input Connector
Maximum 50W consumption