Synergistic Research HD SX Grounding Cable Extensions
Since engineering our original HD Ground Cables over five years ago, our understanding of building the world’s best-sounding cables has advanced exponentially. In areas such as metallurgy, UEF compounds, and high voltage and high current conditioning processes have collectively gone well beyond anything we could have imagined in 2015. So it was time we applied all we’ve learned to build the next generation HD Ground Cable. We started with the same hand-made AirString Geometry. We added a new single crystal pure six-nines silver conductor in an air dielectric for cleaner highs and a noticeable increase in resolution combined with a more relaxed presentation. We then add a new UEF Compound to a new Matrix Shield for an even lower noise floor in a more holographic soundscape. We then added our brand new Three Stage High Voltage conditioning process initially developed for our new flagship SRX cables for a dramatic lowering of the noise floor. All told, these improvements create a whole new level of performance, resolution, and musicality. In short, adding our new HDSX Ground Cables to your system with any of our Ground Block technologies will improve all aspects of sound, and not in a subtle way. Try risk-free in your system and rediscover the art of being well-grounded.
- Synergistic Research Galileo UEF and Atmosphere Cables
- Synergistic Research Tranquility Bases
- Synergistic Research Atmospheres
- Turntables – Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post on Turntable
- Phono-stage - Standard or Small Spade Connect to Ground Post
- Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) – Connect to spare Digital Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Reel to Reel Tape - Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Pre-Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input RCA or XLR, Output or Chassis Ground
- USB Devices – Connect to spare USB Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Audio Computers - 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Racks- connect to any conductive or metalic surface that is not coated or painted with a spade ground wire or alligator clip
- Any Component with an active circuit inside – Connect to spare Input, Output or Chassis Ground
High Definition SX PowerCell Ground Cable
While an SR PowerCell incorporates many of the same technologies found in our Active Ground Block, the PowerCell’s implementation is necessarily isolated to the AC portion of your system. By grounding your PowerCell to the outboard Active Ground Block where all of your components and for SR cable users, their Atmosphere X and Galileo SX cable shields are all connected to a central isolated and actively filtered star ground point and this drastically lower your PowerCell’s noise floor. The act of uniting your active components including your power conditioner and cable shields to a central filtered ground hub improves all aspects of system performance in surprising and dramatic ways. This latest application for our Active Ground Block is highly recommended for all Synergistic Research PowerCell and Active Ground Block users.