Naim Uniti Star
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
One of the most versatile all-in-one's we've ever played with.
About the Naim Uniti Star
The Naim Uniti Star can serve as the centerpiece of a stereo sound system all by itself. It offers 70 watts per channel to drive a pair of speakers, and it has a convenient array of digital and analog inputs if you want to connect other components or a compatible TV. This super-versatile component also has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built in for music streaming. And if that's not enough, it's also a CD player with a "ripping" function that lets you make bit-perfect digital file copies of your favorite discs.
The Uniti Star lets you stream music from compatible services like Spotify® Connect, TIDAL and vTuner internet radio (subscriptions may be required). It's compatible with high-resolution music files like WAV, FLAC, DSD, AAC and more. Apple® AirPlay® 2 gives you easy wireless access to music from an iPhone®, iPod® or iPad®. Chromecast built-in opens up even more listening possibilities from compatible apps on your mobile devices. And you can take control wirelessly, with the Naim app for Apple® and Android™.
Digital and analog connections
The Uniti Star can be the only component in your cabinet, but it doesn't have to be. There's an HDMI ARC port so you can improve the sound coming from your TV, for instance. The back panel also offers two optical digital and two coaxial digital inputs (as well as an ultra-rare digital BNC connector). Analog sources can be connected via a stereo RCA input or a five-pin DIN input (again, very rare in the home audio world).
There are connection options for using external storage devices, too. There are two USB Type A ports — one on the front and one on the back — for playing music files stored on thumb drives. The rear USB input also accepts hard drives for ripping your CDs. And there's a slot that can accommodate an SD memory card (not included), either for playback or music storage.
- 70 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- plays CDs and CD-Rs
- CD ripping function lets you create digital file copies of your discs
- rip music to optional SD cards or USB hard drives
- plays digital music from computers, music servers, and online services through your connected speakers
- remote control included
- detachable power cord
- built-in Wi-Fi for streaming music from networked hard drives and online services
- stream from compatible services like Spotify® Connect, TIDAL and vTuner internet radio (subscriptions may be required)
- gapless playback of high-resolution FLAC, WAV, ALAC, MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA and DSD sound files
- 32-bit/384kHz maximum resolution for PCM-based files; DSD up to 5.6 MHz
- Apple® AirPlay® for streaming music from an iPhone®, iPod® or iPad®
- Bluetooth with aptX HD for playing audio from compatible smartphones, tablets, and computers
- remote control via the Naim app for Apple® and Android™ devices
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music from the cloud with compatible mobile apps
- HDMI ARC input for connecting to a compatible TV
- 2 optical digital (Toslink) inputs (up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution for connected sources)
- 2 coaxial digital inputs (up to up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- digital BNC input for high-resolution digital audio signals
- stereo RCA input
- 5-pin analog audio DIN connector
- 2 USB Type A inputs for playing audio from a USB memory device (one on front panel, one on back panel)
- back-panel USB port accepts optional USB hard drive for CD ripping
- slot for SD memory card (not included) used for playing audio files or CD ripping
- Ethernet port for making a wired connection to your network
- stereo RCA preamp/subwoofer output
- 3.5mm front-panel headphone output
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-1/16"W x 3-3/4"H x 10-7/16"D
- weight: 26.45 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # NAIMUNISTAR