Synergistic Research Atmosphere SX Excite Phono Interconnect (Level 2)
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
Atmosphere X EXCITE is our highest resolution non-Airstring Phono cable with 2 x 4th Gen-Tricon RCA and 4 x 4th Gen-Tricon Geometry XLR hand built and engineered in our California factory. For connectors, we choose our highest performance SR20 RCA and Neutrik XLR. Shielding is Level 3 UEF Matrix with Graphene for a super low noise floor and sky-high musicality. Performance is enhanced with our award-winning SR BLUE Fuse treatment for musicality and resolution while soundstaging is enhanced with a blast of 1,000,000 volts of electricity in a process we call Quantum Tunneling. All told this is a flexible phono cable capable of taking any analog rig to a significant next level.
UEF Matrix Shield with Graphene
Atmosphere X began when we started exploring ways to improve our UEF Shielding by applying UEF Technology first developed for our BLUE Fuses to Atmosphere Series cables. By placing UEF Tech in a grid pattern on the shields of Atmosphere cables we were able to dramatically lower the noise floor with a surprising increase in musicality or the subjective enjoyment of music. We then began a painstaking double-blind 6-month trial where we would listen to seemingly identical cables marked with random alphanumeric codes to conceal differing patterns of UEF Tech inside each prototype cable and record which options elicited the strongest responses among a control group of listeners. By gauging actual emotional response, we were able to isolate grid patterns that better conveyed the essence of music. We would then build on these patterns to find additional patterns that performed better than the last. In this way, our latest shielding technology is highly evolved from anything we have ever done before with each shield pattern selected for its ability to not only lower a cable’s noise floor but to also convey a greater sense of musical enjoyment. The net result is the most advanced shielding technology we have ever developed with each model in the Atmosphere X Series gaining a special shielding pattern that best compliments the geometries of ALIVE, EXCITE and EUPHORIA.
Red Tuning Module
Refine your sound.
Each Pair of Atmosphere X Excite Phono cables are 2 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables RCA -or- 4 separate runs Tricon 4th Gen cables XLR plus one Level 1 OTSP UEF Field Filter for RCA or XLR interconnects.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA -or- Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
2 each Red Tuning Module:
- Optional voicing for increased warmth, liquidity
- 38 (RCA) 50 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Matrix Treatment: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides.
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere Tuning Module (Red)
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 4 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5 day Burn In: 2-step process
- Hand crafted in our California factory