T+A R 2500 R Integrated Multi Source Receiver
Call for details: 904-642-6677
Estimated arrival date: 09/21/23
The R 2500R is a receiver that effortlessly blurs the boundaries between a convenient all-in-one device and an audiophile high-performance component.
Can audiophile sound reproduction also succeed without individual components? Can versatility work without sacrificing quality? The T+A developers asked themselves these questions. The result is a product that is unmistakably part of the most consistent T+A product line, the R series, and yet goes its own way. As one of the first T+A products, the R 2500 R uses the third-generation Audiophile Streaming Architecture, which enables the use of a large number of external sources.
STREAMING ARCHITECTURE – AUDIOPHILE DIVERSITY
In addition to the highest possible playback quality of streaming services such as Tidal, Qobuz and Deezer, the technology was also designed for the best possible ease of use, which is why it offers the connection of streaming apps via Connect services or AirPlay® for the first time. High-quality DSD files can also be streamed natively from the streaming client and processed in the R 2500 R without conversion.
OPERATION – NEWLY OPTIMIZED AND YET FAMILIAR
The puristic front of the R 2500 R manifests the T+A design language of timeless reduction: Precisely set bevels give it a slim yet present silhouette, while VU meters already give an idea of the performance of the power amplifiers when they are idle. A few but cleverly assigned buttons provide access to all functions and allow operation to be intuitive.
CONVERTER AND PERFORMANCE
Like all audiophile T+A devices, the R 2500 R was designed with two separate digital/analogue converters: the discretely constructed true 1-bit converter for native DSD playback and the quadruple converter for PCM files. This is the only way to really leverage the potential of both formats and use them for an impressive sound experience.
From day one of its development, the R 2500 R was designed as a universal center of modern high-end systems. That's why it not only has streaming capabilities and a CD drive, but also three digital, analog and HDMI inputs. Its preamplifier output also allows the connection of active loudspeakers or a separate power amplifier.
SOURCES CD DRIVE
- FM, FM HD, DAB+ tuner
- Bluetooth streaming
- Digital Connecting Board
- D/A converter Path Seperation Technology for separate processing of PCM and DSD signals with PCM: double differential quadruple converter with four 32-bit D/A converters per channel up to 768 ksps
- DSD: T+A true 1-bit converter direct DSD signal path up to DSD 512
OUTPUT STAGE DOUBLE MONO »STATE OF THE ART«
- 100 kHz limit frequency, power amplifier 250W/channel
- Streaming Client Audiophile Streaming Architecture G3 with Native DSD Streaming (DSD256), Internet Radio, Podcasts, Tidal, Deezer, Qobuz, Apple AirPlay®, Amazon Music, HIGHRESAUDIO, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, Roon Ready, Gracenote Music ID Services
- Inputs S/P DIF (1x COAX, 2xTOS-Link), LAN, WLAN, HDMI (2xIN, 1xARC), USB DAC, USB HOST, analogue In (1x XLR, 2x RCA)
- Outputs 2 pairs of gold-plated heavy-duty speaker terminals, Pre Out (1x RCA)