van den Hul 3T The Air Speaker Cable
This product may take 3 to 5 business days to fulfill.
A fantastic four lead 3T speaker cable equipped with van den Hul's new 3T conductors, called 3T The Air.
The 3T The Air cable is a four lead construction that can be used for:
• stereo (2-2)
• bi-wire (2-4) and/or
• bi-amp (4-4) applications
The termination is done with our special 3T Rhodium plated Berri bus connectors.
Each of the 4 AWG – 12 conductors consists of 42 single 0.23 mm wide 3T strands. The quad construction gives you the option to work both bi-wired and/or four-wired in the connections between your power amplifier and loudspeakers.
The 4 x AWG – 12 lay-out is your guarantee for a perfect combination of superb sound and an affordable price. And the extra ground-lead in the center allows you to make a separate ground connection between the cross-over shielding of your loudspeakers (especially Tannoy is using this technology) and a separate ground connection on your power amplifier.
• No application or any mix of platinum, gold, silver and copper. This to avoid specific price changes thanks to wild market speculations.
• No material fatigue problems: This to avoid dramatic sound-quality reductions.
• A very short run-in time and afterwards no changes in the sound character anymore.
• A very long period of reliable operation: minimal for 25 years. “We last longer.”
3T The Air
Design purpose: Loudspeaker cable, Quad lead
Available versions: Bi-amping, Bi-wiring, Stereo
Conductor material: 3T
Product range: Mid-range
Jacket color: gold-colored