Van Den Hul's The MC Silver IT 65G Interconnects (RCA)
With the MC – SILVER IT 65 G all production handling is done with extreme care and maximum attention is paid to maintain a very constant characteristic impedance along the whole cable, as well as in the micro domain, to prevent signal reflections even up to very high frequencies.
This cable exhibits an extended frequency range up to 65 GigaHertz. It's a slimline version of our MC - SILVER IT Mk II 75 Ohm. With durable transparent cobalt blue HULLIFLEX®(*) jacket. Available in regular lengths.
- The centre lead consists of 19 extreme high grade Matched Crystal (MC) extruded OFC strands with a very thick and dense extruded Matched Crystal (MC) purest silver coating applied in a mechanical processing step.
- The diameter of this centre conductor is: 1.4 mm. and the cross-section area is 1.17 mm². The centre lead resistance is a remarkably low: 1.43 Ohm/100 m..
- The typical capacitance is: 83 pF/meter.
- The insulation between core and shielding is made of Teflon tape in several layers exhibiting a typically low relative dielectric constant of 1.4.
- The double shielding is made of a 96 x 0.10 mm. Matched Crystal (MC) OFC wire braiding with a very thick and dense coating of very pure silver with underneath a helically overlapping wound very pure 2.5 x 0.05 mm. silver ribbon.
- The external insulation is made of the special HULLIFLEX ® EHD material.