Yamaha RX-A4A 7.2 8K
Feel your walls melt away. The A4A delivers realistic sound and video that transports you out of your home and into your favorite movie. Whether you’re watching, listening or gaming, you’ll feel completely immersed.
- 7.2-channel 110-Watt powerful surround sound with Zone 2
- 4K120 and 8K60 HDMI and HDR10+ (with future update) with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (7 in/3 out)
- Dolby Atmos® with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS:X® with CINEMA DSP HD3
- ESS SABRE ES9007S Premier Audio DAC for high performance conversion
- YPAO™- R.S.C. with 3D, multipoint measurement, precision EQ and low frequency mode
- Surround:AI™ technology automatically optimizes the sound and effects in real-time
- ALLM, VRR, QFT, QMS (with future update) and Dolby Vision™, Hybrid-Log Gamma and BT.2020
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, MusicCast multi-room audio, AirPlay 2 and Spotify Connect
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa, Siri® (via AirPlay 2) and Google Assistant
- Pandora®, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, Amazon Music HD
- 3rd-party control driver-capable, easy IP set-up and remote IP control
- Phono input
The Benchmark for AV Receivers
AVENTAGE AV receivers are the reference standard to which all others are compared. Passionate engineering and meticulous attention to detail produce the Yamaha hallmark of True Sound. You can feel the quality in the design and fabrication – from every electrical path, component and piece of material. Each element was scrutinized with intense detail to produce the finest, first-class performance. The AVENTAGE AV receiver is a work of visual and acoustic art.
Artificial intelligence (AI) technology built into the DSP analyzes the scene of the entertainment content and then creates the optimal surround effect to reproduce it with the ultimate impact. This AI instantaneously analyzes scenes by focusing on distinct sound elements such as dialogue, background music, ambient sounds and sound effects, and automatically optimizes the surround effect in real time.
Cinema DSP HD3 for Movie, Music and Games
This Yamaha flagship 3D sound field playback technology was created by combining actual measured sound field data with cutting edge digital signal processing technology. The revamped CINEMA DSP HD3 features new signal processing algorithms and maximizes theater sound effects, accurately reproducing a new dimension of realism for a sound field with a rich sense of presence and no feeling of boundaries. By using front, center and surround speakers to create a rear virtual speaker, CINEMA DSP HD3 playback of up to 11.1 channels is possible* even with a 7.1-channel speaker configuration.
*Requires connection to a front presence speaker.
Dolby Atmos® and Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Enjoy a 5.1 surround speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, delivering dramatic overhead effects for truly enveloping audio.
For those without in-ceiling or upward firing speakers in their system, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization technology can simulate the Atmos experience. Configure up to five speakers to replicate the effect of two in-ceiling speakers, or utilize all seven channels to simulate the powerful effect of four overhead speakers.
DTS:X immersive audio formatting places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio.
Compressed Music Enhancer
When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers.
Make every night movie night. In fact, feel like you've entered the story. The Yamaha approach to tonal balance delivers incredibly detailed and accurate timbre in each voicing.
Newly Designed Mechanical Structure
The highly logical and symmetrical internal layout of parts and totally renewed circuit boards are designed to keep the signal paths on each board as short as possible. The new H-cross frame improves rigidity of the receiver body and sound stability, allowing for clearer, sharper and more transparent reproduction. Also the newly redesigned mechanical structure contributes to avoiding the transition of vibration from the transformer to the amplifier circuit. Sound noises are reduced to improve clarity.